Leeds based songwriter & electronic artist - Inspired by the possibilities of what happens next in music, it is from here where JAAYNS starts
Debut EP released 18 August 2017 - pre-order now on Bandcamp:goo.gl/DXnyPr
- Alan Raw - BBC Introducing West Yorkshire - JAAYNS is 'Cutting her own path through alternative, pop and electronica'
- Mike Green - Radio Wigwam - The material of Leeds-based singer/songwriter JAAYNS is well-crafted electro with a moody, sometimes introspective, alternative edge to it.
- Lovemusiclovelife.com - There’s elements of Nero, early Sub Focus and Lorde. Vocally, Jaayns does resemble a more mature Kate Nash with a hint of Dolores O’Riordan. These songs are so full of atmosphere you need to hear them loud to appreciate the quality of the production.
- Matt Barker - Matt Barker Radio - The whole EP is epic! Go get it!! You won't be disappointed!!
- Matt Graveling - Best of British Unsigned - Featured Artist on Show 265 (link to show below)
- BBC 6 Music - Tom Robinson Mix Tape: Single LOST - played on 24th April 2017: https://www.bbc.co.uk/music/playlists/b08mnb0y
Singles GO, LOST & DANGER out now through most online retail stores including: Bandcamp, iTunes, Spotify, Amazon & Tidal. Sign up for release information, news & updates via the Contact Page or follow/subscribe @jaaynsmusic on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Soundcloud
Single: GONE - out 21st July 2017 (Pre-order on iTunes now)
LYRIC VIDEO - GO
- Watch the official lyric video for GO here
LYRIC VIDEO - LOST
Lovemusiclovelife.com:‘Lost’ is a haunting rollercoaster of emotions, building to an explosive crescendo.
BEST OF BRITISH UNSIGNED
- Listen here to three tracks from the upcoming EP - Bright White Yellow. Matt Graveley on Best of British featured the tracks on his show -number 265 - on 17th April 2017.
LYRIC VIDEO - DANGER
Lovemusiclovelife.com: ‘Danger’ is the brilliant new single from Leeds based singer/songwriter Jaayns, conveying an element of mistrust and despair, with her chilling lyrics, beautiful layers of synth strings, vocal harmonies and a nice big bassline, that does indeed flow like smoke through a crowd.